Archiv für Church
Amazing Grace—366 Inspiring Hymn Stories for Daily Devotions
July 12 • HIDING IN THEE • William O. Cushing, 1823–1902 • But the Lord has become my fortress, and my God the rock in whom I take refuge. (Psalm 94:22) • In childhood when we were frightened we wanted to run and hide in our mother’s or father’s arms until we felt the danger had passed. In the same way when trouble and sorrow disturb our adult lives, we look for a place of consolation or escape. But we can only …
The Christian’s Secret of a Holy Life
The Secret of Guidance • July 12 • There must be a complete submission of your will to God, that where He leads you’ll follow; and then you must leave it altogether to Him and don’t worry about it. If the thought comes that you ought to speak or to pray, say at once, “Yes, Lord, I will; only give me something to say if I must speak, and, if I must not, let me forget all about it.” • Don’t indulge in …
Morning and Evening
Go To Morning Reading Evening, July 12 • “His heavenly kingdom.” • — 2 Timothy 4:18 • Yonder city of the great King is a place of active service. Ransomed spirits serve him day and night in his temple. They never cease to fulfil the good pleasure of their King. They always “rest,” so far as ease and freedom from care is concerned; and never “rest,” in the sense of indolence or inactivity. Jerusalem the golden is the place of communion with all …
My Utmost for His Highest
• July 12th • The spiritual society • Till we all come . . . unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ. Eph. 4:13. • Rehabilitation means the putting back of the whole human race into the relationship God designed it to be in, and this is what Jesus Christ did in Redemption. The Church ceases to be a spiritual society when it is on the look-out for the development of its own organization. The rehabilitation of the human race on …
Thoughts for the Quiet Hour
July 12 • Awake, O north wind; and come, thou south; blow upon my garden, that the spices thereof may flow out • Song of Sol. 4:16 • Sometimes God sends severe blasts of trial upon His children to develop their graces. Just as torches burn most brightly when swung violently to and fro; just as the juniper plant smells sweetest when flung into the flames; so the richest qualities of a Christian often come out under the north wind of suffering …
- Royal Priesthood as found a resting place-foundation:Prayer (rosary2007.wordpress.com)
- Daily Disciples Devotion (momsfirstscreenn.wordpress.com)
- Daily Devotion from the Church Health Center – Psalm 24:1-2 (panoramicviews.wordpress.com)
- Midweek Devotional (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Daily Devotional | God’s Love Will Never Fail (thelivingwordministries.wordpress.com)
- The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it? “I the LORD search the heart and examine the mind, to reward each person according to their conduct, according to what their deeds deserve.” (richardangulo.wordpress.com)
• “Thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation.” • — Psalm 91:9 • The Israelites in the wilderness were continually exposed to change. Whenever the pillar stayed its motion, the tents were pitched; but tomorrow, ere the morning sun had risen, the trumpet sounded, the ark was in motion, and the fiery, cloudy pillar was leading the way through the narrow defiles of the mountain, up the hill …
In daily bible teachings we find that
there4 is the need of multi-lateral communication.
Therefore we have constituted the
ROSARY PRAYER and
meditation rooms on
Pls visit Bishop ROSARY´s site.
- The Lord has made His purpose known. (antwrites.com)
- ^UR- Lord, thou hast been our dwelling p (rosary2007.wordpress.com)
- Light (sixbrownbears.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 91 – KJV (cornerstonemontgomery.wordpress.com)
- Taking Things Personally…. (leavethechurch.me)
- Audio Readings February 24, 2012 Lenten Weekday (sacredheartcatholicchurchcrosbytexas.wordpress.com)
- My Rock of Refuge (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
• In whom all the building, fitly framed together, groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord • Eph. 2:21 • The life-tabernacle is a wondrous building; there is room for workers of all kinds in the uprearing of its mysterious and glorious walls. If we cannot do the greatest work, we may do the least. Our heaven will come out of the realization of the fact that it was God’s tabernacle we were building,..
My own father trained me in “Positive mental Training”- He has been a teacher and group leader with excellent “Positive Mental Attitude“.
He gave to me SELF-PROGRAMMING Meditations to build my spiritual temple of my soul.
Bible told me, that my Body is the temple of the Holy Spirit.
The tabernacle and the Holiest-of-Holies, where only the priest of the COHANAN- blood-line and house could go into the presence of the LORD, nowadays is open for the Spirit of GOD. The anchor of our soul is in the Tabernacle. The Confraternity of The Most Holy ROSARY is such a place where the anchor of the soul is fixed like in a save haven/Harbour.
In times of trouble or when it´s in the will of OUR HOLY FATHER to send us in HIS Ministries, we become like Rolling Stones.
We are living tabernacles.