Archiv für Arts
• “Thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation.” • — Psalm 91:9 • The Israelites in the wilderness were continually exposed to change. Whenever the pillar stayed its motion, the tents were pitched; but tomorrow, ere the morning sun had risen, the trumpet sounded, the ark was in motion, and the fiery, cloudy pillar was leading the way through the narrow defiles of the mountain, up the hill …
In daily bible teachings we find that
there4 is the need of multi-lateral communication.
Therefore we have constituted the
ROSARY PRAYER and
meditation rooms on
Pls visit Bishop ROSARY´s site.
- The Lord has made His purpose known. (antwrites.com)
- ^UR- Lord, thou hast been our dwelling p (rosary2007.wordpress.com)
- Light (sixbrownbears.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 91 – KJV (cornerstonemontgomery.wordpress.com)
- Taking Things Personally…. (leavethechurch.me)
- Audio Readings February 24, 2012 Lenten Weekday (sacredheartcatholicchurchcrosbytexas.wordpress.com)
- My Rock of Refuge (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
• SAVIOR, TEACH ME, DAY BY DAY • Jane E. Leeson, 1807–1882 • If anyone loves Me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him. (John 14:23) • It is wonderful to have experienced God’s gift of love in days past, but the real challenge of victorious Christian living is knowing God in a new and fresh way each day.- To get this daily devotion, teaching, prayer and meditation, it is easy to subscribe to Arch Bishop ROSARY´s blog and mobile apps on social network FB.
- Newsletter Abo 2012- beyond VANITY, by Rev Bishop Rosenkranz (rosary2007.wordpress.com)
- Ein fester Anker für meine Seele: Das ROSENKRANZ-Gebet (rosary2007.wordpress.com)
- depravity of (my) whole nature (rosary2007.wordpress.com)
- fatherhood, honour and child obediance (rosary2007.wordpress.com)
- dealings of GOD (rosary2007.wordpress.com)
- Snatch This Bargain Dividend Stock Even Cheaper Than Chairman & CEO Rosenkranz Did (forbes.com)
- critical text (rosary2007.wordpress.com)
- Mother Mary was the first to deliver ‘Suvartha’: Bishop (thehindu.com)
- “Endowed By Their Creator”…Catholic Bishops: Religious Rights Are God-Given and Don’t Depend On Any Government Decision To Grant It (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
• THEY’LL KNOW WE ARE
CHRISTIANS BY OUR LOVE •
Words and Music by Peter Scholtes, 1938–
• A new commandment I give you:
Love one another.
As I have loved you,
so you must love one another.
All men will know that you are
My disciples if you love one another.
(John 13:34, 35) •
It’s easy to talk
sentimentally about love.
It’s much more difficult
to apply it to needy people
- Christian’s not Acting Christ-like (pithyponderings.com)
- Be Faithful To Christ (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
- Sunday, November 27, 2011 @ I John 1-3 (phyllisbenigas.wordpress.com)
- Don’t Judge, Try Loving Instead (davew0958.wordpress.com)
- All Men Will Know (with personal thoughts & PH&J info) (thexortr.wordpress.com)
- Morning Coffee, with The Word (menofredemption.wordpress.com)
- Can You Pinch More Than an Inch?… (throughhimwithhiminhim.wordpress.com)
- When I say…”I am a Christian” (reflectionsintheword.org)
• Have you ever been carried away for Him? •
She hath wrought a good work on Me.
Mark 14:6. •
If human love does not
carry a man beyond himself,
it is not love.
If love is always discreet,
always wise, always sensible and calculating,
never carried beyond itself,
it is not love at all.
It may be affection,
it may be warmth of feeling,
but it has not the true nature of love in it. •
- more on love (briancoatney.com)
- ‘Tears of a broken woman’ (traceyeasterblog.wordpress.com)
- Carry Me (lionessblog.com)
- “Love Is All You Need”…Catchy Lyrics or Guide to Life? (gammaraywordplay.wordpress.com)
• “Arise, and depart.” • — Micah 2:10 • The hour is approaching when the message will come to us, as it comes to all—“Arise, and go forth from the home in which thou hast dwelt, from the city in which thou hast done thy business, from thy family, from thy friends. Arise, and take thy last journey.” And what know we of the journey?
- Arise and go… (livingjourney.wordpress.com)
• It seems to me that every day I experience more of the rest of faith, and I also realize the joy of consecration. It is really a blessing to feel that your will is consciously given up to God and that there is actually nothing, so far as you know, to hinder his grace from working in you. I love to feel just like a clay vessel in His hands which He is molding ..