• “I will never leave thee.” • — Hebrews 13:5 • No promise is of private interpretation. Whatever God has said to any one saint, he has said to all. When he opens a well for one, it is that all may drink. When he openeth a granary-door to give out food, there may be some one starving man who is the occasion of its being opened, but all hungry saints may come and feed too.
For HE promised to never leave us,
we arranged a mobile communication and maintaining supply application . Pls visit Bishop ROSARY´s apps on social paltform Facebook.
- ^UR- FOR ALL THE SAINTS – William How, 1 (rosary2007.wordpress.com)
- ^UR- TEACH ME TO PRAY – Words and Music (rosary2007.wordpress.com)
- In the Shadow of His Wings (revivalandreformation.wordpress.com)
- If You’re Considering Entering the Pastorate, Take Heed… (zwingliusredivivus.wordpress.com)
- JESUS-centered (rosary2007.wordpress.com)
- The New Covenant ~ by Eudora Nachand (eudoranachand.wordpress.com)
- Seeing the Lord (wiredforconnection.wordpress.com)
- Understanding the New Covenant Part Two ~ By Eudora Nachand (eudoranachand.wordpress.com)
- Hebrews 1 and 2 (caleprindle.wordpress.com)